UPDATE: program is paused from 24 February 2023.
Translate memes from Meming Wiki into other languages (🇷🇺, 🇩🇪) and get $5 per meme.
Memes available for translation
Flags in parentheses show which language is available for translation. For example, (🇩🇪) means only German translation.
Note: If multiple translations into same language of one page were made during 1 day, then the best translation is chosen and get paid.
- Create Meming Wiki account and confirm your email on the Preferences page.
- Select meme from the available for translation memes.
- Log in to the Meming Wiki of your translation language (Русский 🇷🇺, Deutsch 🇩🇪). Enter the translated meme name in the search box. If this meme doesn't exist on Meming Wiki, you will get a red link (click it). Following the translation requirements, write your translation and click on Save page button.
- Wait for email from Admin (usually, less than 24 hours). If translation is good, we will send you $5 in the most convenient way for you and us.
- Translation language must be your native language.
- These headings must be used: About, Origin, Meaning, Examples.
- Page must include 1 or more blank meme templates (.jpg format).
- Page must include 4 or more meme examples in the language of your translation (.jpg format).
- Minimum words 150.
- References / links in the text are welcome.
Already published memes are good examples of translation. To view the source code of a page click on Edit link.
Please do not simply use an automated translation tool like Google Translate.
If you have any questions, please contact support.